DeCare Dental Insurance Ireland (DDII) is Ireland’s most effective devoted dental insurance coverage supplier, offering dental quilt to folks, households and company teams all over Ireland.
DeCare has been established in Ireland for over 10 years and employs over 250 other folks in Mayo, Dublin and Cork. All claims are processed during the corporate’s headquarters in Claremorris, Co. Mayo, with each member receiving devoted native improve. DeCare Dental is a completely owned subsidiary of Anthem Inc. the biggest well being advantages supplier within the U.S.
DDII has partnered with the Insurance Institute of Ireland/SOLAS Insurance Apprenticeship Programme in quest of an Apprentice to paintings at our HQ in Co. Mayo at the Earn and Learn programme.
The ‘3’ 12 months programme will permit you input the assorted, thrilling international of Insurance, whilst gaining a qualification by way of Sligo IT to lend a hand growth your occupation. The programme is a complete coaching programme mixing in-house at the process coaching with a devoted mentor and a BA Degree route with the Insurance Institute and Sligo IT. The programme will place you at the place to begin for a occupation and upon finishing touch assembly requirements offers you the designation of “Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in Insurance Practice (Apprenticeship)”, awarded by means of IT Sligo beneath the QQI.
The corporate gives a lovely receive advantages plan, which contains paid full-time apprenticeship, scientific and dental protection, pension scheme, death-in-service receive advantages, office wellbeing tasks and an lively sports activities & social membership.
- Commit to a 3 12 months apprenticeship contract.
- Have a willing hobby in making an investment effort and time to check for the pro qualification, whilst studying in an actual insurance coverage setting on a full-time foundation.
- To have the capability to be told and the capability to wish to be informed, with a want to accomplish are important.
- Take possession and duty of all movements and duties.
- Ability to include studying alternatives and take motion to make stronger efficiency at the process.
- Co-operate together with your mentor and/or different appointed colleagues in a qualified and courteous approach.
- Ability to paintings neatly in a workforce setting and give a contribution to workforce efficiency.
- Support company values.
REQUIRED ENTRY REQUIREMENTS:
- Visit: http://www.iii.ie/upload/careers/Entry-Requirements.pdf
- The apprentice will have to be no less than 18 years of age.
- For the ones beneath 23 years of age will have to have at least 2 leaving cert honors, and ‘4’ further passes together with Mathematics, English or Irish.
- For scholars who’re over 23 on January 1st of the 12 months of access, interviews and different variety gear might be used to evaluate suitability, changing the minimal necessities above.
- Learners who’ve a complete FETAC degree five qualification can be eligible to use for the programme.
If this chance excites you please ship a canopy letter and your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be informed extra about us & for social media hyperlinks talk over with www.decaredental.ie